I don’t like using the boring sugar and salt to make my stir fry noodle dishes. This is my first version for my stir fry noodle sauce. Hope you enjoy it like my little foodie. I eat it as a side served with some kind of meat and veggie dish while my little chef loves to eat it by itself. I love using Twin Marquis noodles for my noodle dishes. It is fresh and made in the USA.
For the sauce
1 Tbsp minced garlic
1/2 tsp Shaohsing cooking wine
1/3 tsp red vinegar
3 Tbsp Euro Maggi sauce
1 Tbsp oyster sauce
2 Tbsp Lee Kum Kee Kung Pao sauce
2 Tbsp Kekap Mani sweet soy sauce
2 Tbsp water
4 large eggs
1 bunch of scallion
pinch of salt
pinch of black pepper
2 Tbsp oil (olive or vegetable)
1 (12 oz) package of Twin Marquis Wonton Noodles
Prepping the ingredients
1. Mix the ingredients for the stir fry sauce in a little bowl.
2. Chop the scallion into small pieces.
3. I rinse the noodles first before cooking it. Boil for 3 minutes. Strain.
5. Set up everything conveniently so you can grab easily since cooking time is about 8 minutes or less.
6. Heat up a deep skillet with about 1 Tbsp oil.
7. Toss in the beaten eggs and cook it like you would with scrambled eggs. Transfer and set the eggs to a side.
8. In the hot skillet, add in 1 Tbsp oil. Toss in the chopped scallions. Count to 30.