This is my on-going documentary of my Spring and Fall planting in zone 9B Florida.
I will update with seed info, germination rate, growth rate, harvest date, and seeding stage. A visual map will be loaded up later to help me know where I planted my plants.
Fall 2022 Planting
Plastic Raised beds: 2×4
- Chinese scallions and shallots
- L – Taiwanese AA Choi, R – broad leaf sorrel (rau chua lá to)
- L – Shanghai park choy, R – Large White stem bok choy
- L-R- Seoho WestLake Hybrid Daikon, Formosa Giant Luo Bo Daikon, and Japanese Minowase daikon
- Grass Jelly vine
8-inch Cedar Raised Boxes:
- sugar apple seedling box
- Bronze mignonette Lettuce
- Edible rape / Chinese mustard greens / cải xanh
15-gallon Big Plastic Barrel Pots:
7-gallon Small plastic barrel pots:
Seedlings in square pots:
- Lacinato kale
- Chocolate mint
- Dwarf Greek Basil
- Moonglow Heirloom Tomato
- Suncherry Extra Sweet Tomato
- Sugar Rush Peach Pepper
- Caribbean Red Habanero Pepper 400,000 Scotville Heat Units
- Thai Dragon Pepper
- Burpee Cucumber
- Shanghai Pak Choi Petite F1
- Fengyuan purple Taiwan Eggplant
- Ping Tung Eggplant
- Sweetie Tomato pole cherry
These seedlings will be transferred to 3-gallon pots or into 15-gallon pots.
Zone 9B: Result of what did best for fall planting in 2022: TBA
Now if I don’t move those raised boxes around, I should know where and what I planted.