Stir fry Spam with eggs is a very simple and quick fix for a busy day. It’s my childhood food and now I’ll let chef Ethan show you how we prep and cook this our toddler-approved version. I used my 14-inch Hexclad pan for this pictorial.
- Prep time: 15 minutes
- Cook time: 8 minutes
- 1 can of Spam
- 1 bunch of scallions
- 1 small yellow onion bulb
- 1 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 6-8 large eggs
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- Europe Maggi Seasoning Sauce (optional)
1. Chef Ethan helped diced the Spam.
2. Chef Ethan helped chopped the scallions.
3. Chef Ethan helped cracked and beat the eggs. Mama helped diced the onions.
4. Heat up pan with about 1 Tbsp of oil on medium high heat. Add in the diced Spam and onions. Stir and cook for 3 minutes.
5. Add in the scallions and beaten eggs.
6. Season with a bit of garlic powder and black pepper.
7. Stir well for about 4 minutes on medium high heat. Done.
8. We served this simple dish with steamed jasmine rice and a bit of European Maggi Seasoning Sauce. Enjoy!