This is how I make my angel hair with chunky tomato sauce. I would make it for my nieces when they were young and they all love it.
I used a 4-quart pot for this recipe
Total prepping and cooking time: 30-40 minutes
1 pound lean ground beef
1 small onion bulb finely chopped
2 teaspoon minced garlic
2 Tablespoon Euro Maggi Seasoning sauce
1 Tablespoon sugar
1/8 teaspoon black pepper
1 teaspoon kosher salt
2 Tablespoon vegetable oil
1 pound button mushrooms
1 cup fresh Thai basil leaves
2 cups diced celery
2 jars of Bertolli tomato sauce
32 oz box angel hair pasta
1. Mix the ground beef with the Maggi sauce, sugar, black pepper, and onion.
2. Always rinse vegetables before prepping it. Chop the basil leaves, celery, and mushrooms.
3. Heat up oil in a pot and brown the beef mixture on high heat for about 2 or 3 minutes.
4. Add in the Bertolli sauce. My family loves Bertolli tomato sauces. Once you try Bertolli, you may never want to go back to using Prego again.
5. Fill up one of the jar with water and add it in with the kosher salt.
6. Add in the diced celery.
7. Add in the chopped mushrooms. Cook on medium heat for 30 minutes or until celery is soft.
8. Cook the pasta at this time.
9. After cooking for thirty minutes, turn off stove and add in the coarsely chopped basil leaves. Serve with your favorite pasta. Enjoy!